Lift-O-Mat Gas Spring

06-30-2009, 05:34 PM

gderamel | Lift-O-Mat Gas Spring

Need to replace the Lift-O-Mat gas spring that helps hold the water rudder in the up or down position: anyone know where to find one (part #FEN343 0120N 095/95)? I've tried Googling it, but no success finding a retail source. Looks like Stabilus makes it, but it doesn't look like they sell direct. A word search in Wicks and Spruce websites led to nothing.

06-30-2009, 06:58 PM

Tom Saccio | Gas Springs

Try Orr & Orr. 773 254-0022. They should have them.

Tom Saccio

07-01-2009, 09:06 AM

Tony Jurcan | Gas Stuts

Try Dean Lewis & assoc. I ordered canopy gas struts, Stabilus 1683EG from them.

Tony Jurcan

07-01-2009, 10:29 AM


Thanks for the leads. Called them, but Stabilus (a German company) seems to make it overly complicated and slow - especially when ordering just one.

Instead, I found International Gas Springs. I gave him them the Lift-O-Mat part number and they translated it to their equivant (#66U057151MM0120). They recommend (maybe obvious to others) that the spring be installed with the strut down (skinny shaft down) so that the seals stay lubricated with the internal oils.